Definitions and Interpretation
Data – Collectively all information that you submit to Two Terriers LLP via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies – A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of Cookies use by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Two Terriers LLP, we or us – Two Terriers, Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN
UK and EU Cookie Law – The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or You – Any third party that accesses this Website and is not either (i) employed by Two Terriers LLP and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Two Terriers LLP and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the Website that you are currently using http://www.careerschatter.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provisions includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- IP Addresses (Automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Our Use Of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Two Terriers LLP is the “data collector’.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause Security.
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our products / services;
- Transmission by email promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third Party Websites and Services
10. Two Terriers LLP, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of this Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Link To Other Websites
Changes Of Business Ownership And Control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling The Use Of Your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include:
16. Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on this Website, you may be required to submit some Data.
Accessing Your Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data.
21. Data security is of the utmost importance to Two Terriers LLP and to protect your Data we have put in suitable procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for areas of this Website, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of Data over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are permitting Two Terriers LLP to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies
- Strictly necessary Cookies
- Analytical / Performance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly.
31. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the Law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Wales courts.
You may contact Two Terriers LLP by email at email@example.com
4th June 2019